Item Code: 30411
Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices.
- EPA-registered low level disinfectant
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- 16 microorganisms
- Compares to competitor Quat/Low-Alcohol disinfectant products
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.