Item Code: 30421
An ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, patients or residents who cannot get out of bed to clean their hands. The cost to treat an HAI can be as much as $58,500. By preventing just one, a patient hand hygiene program could pay for itself for an entire year.
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams2,3
- Safe to use before eating and drinking4
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (d)(2)(iv)
- Helps meet The Joint Commission 2018 National Patient Safety Goal #7
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Manufactured in the US with domestic and foreign materials to the highest quality standards
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.